Any organization, formal or informal, that is engaged in the coordination of collaborative endeavors by colleges and universities is eligible for Membership.
ACL Membership is based on your organization's current operating budget.
- operating budget less than $100,000 = annual dues of $250.00
- operating budget between $100,000 and $499,999 = annual dues of $500.00
- operating budget between $500,000 and $999,999 = annual dues of $750.00.
- operating budget is between $1,000,000 and $1,999,999, annual dues of $1,000.00.
- operating budget $2,000,000 or more = annual dues of $1,500.00.
This membership type is available to those who are not affiliated with or employed by an ACL-eligible member organization, but have demonstrated a sustained interest in the activities of ACL.
If you work for a consortium, collaborative, center or other similar organization, you are ineligible for Individual Membership. Your organization will need to join ACL based on the chart above in order for you to enjoy the benefits of membership.
- Annual dues are $75.00.
This is a limited membership category, extended to specific higher ed organizations by invitation only.